| We can Supply, design and manufacture customized containers to suit virtually any purpose. We can add features such as energy-efficient, insulated walls and ceilings; full electrical and lighting systems; plumbing and ventilation systems
Our Modification Includes:
- Flooring: If your project needs a custom floor, we’ve got you covered. We are able to install a steel overlay, vinyl flooring, and rhino liner or remove the floor completely.
- Painting: Applying paint is an excellent way to improve the aesthetics of your container. Adding a fresh coat of paint also helps protect the surface from constant exposure to the elements.
- Shelving: We can equip your container with shelving prior to delivery. We are able to configure the shelving to meet your storage requirements. The shelves hang from the interior “D” rings of the container. In most cases there are no interior or exterior modifications required to hang the shelves so it can easily be removed.
- Entry Doors, Windows and Skylights: Adding an additional entry point can make accessing your items much easier. Windows and skylights are an inexpensive option to bring natural light into your container.
- Insulation & HVAC: The interior climate of your container can be drastically improved by adding insulation. We offer rigid polystyrene foam panel insulation. Heating, ventilation and air conditioning options also are available for your container as well. Depending on the size of the area you wish to climate control and the temperature requirement, we have many options for you to choose from.
- Electrical / Lighting: We are able to install lights, outlets and data/phone lines in your container. You also have the option of adding exterior lighting, including porch lights, flood lights, etc.